Schwarzes Hamburg

• 29 März 2024, 12:41:44
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte logg dich ein oder registriere dich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Autor Thema: 18.09.2021 Frank The Baptist & Telegram Frank, MS Stubnitz  (Gelesen 2241 mal)

Alceste Molière

• > 1000 Posts
  • Vexiere Melencolia I
18.09.2021 Frank The Baptist & Telegram Frank, MS Stubnitz
« am: 08 September 2021, 22:29:52 »

Frank The Baptist
Telegram Frank

Death Rock / Post Punk / Cold Wave

Samstag, 8. September 2021
Einlass: 19:00
Beginn: 20:00

Tickets zu je 18.85 € - Limited capacity, only 50 tickets available:
https://www.tixforgigs.com/de-DE/Event/38649

Das Konzert findet unter 3G-Bedingungen statt:
Die Tickets sind personalisiert und Zutritt gibt es nur für Geimpfte, Genesene oder getestete Personen
(PCR-Test max. 48 Std. alt, PoC-Antigen-Test, auch Schnelltest genannt, max. 24 Std. alt).
Keine Selbsttests!

Nach 23:00 Uhr darf kein Alkohol mehr verzehrt werden.
Altersbeschränkung: Ab 18!

Motorschiff Stubnitz e.V.
Kirchenpauerkai 29
20457 Hamburg

https://alice-in.bandcamp.com/album/road-omen
https://www.facebook.com/events/1172400943251860
https://www.stubnitz.com/calendrier/2021-09-18#frank-baptist-telegram-frank

sigourneyanderson

• Regular User
Antw:18.09.2021 Frank The Baptist & Telegram Frank, MS Stubnitz
« Antwort #1 am: 16 September 2021, 05:43:53 »

Shark navigator lift away - a happier and healthier home

There are many people who don’t tend to do housework because they find it boring and waste their time. However, with the Shark navigator lift away upright vacuum lift away most of the buyers said that they never have fun during housework like this before. Let’s see the point of view of two different customer types about this new amazing machine.

“Shark navigator lift away makes me start to enjoy cleaning” - Harry (36 years old - own a pet shop)

The shark navigator lift upright vacuum is a great vacuum for me and my family. I like the fact that it is very lightweight and capable of lifting off of the base to clean all the high areas in the home. I used to be frustrated while trying to find a way to clean the ceiling and walls, now I can go from carpet to hardwood even in small corners in my house. This amazing shark navigator lift-away is capable of capturing 99.99 percent of all dust allergens which makes me very happy. My little daughter has a bad allergy to dust, she always sneezes whenever the house isn’t clean. Thanks to the shark lift away upright vacuum, now I don’t have to worry about this situation anymore. This machine is superb as it glides smoothly and one thing which makes me love it it’s because this vacuum has a clear pod or canister is a nice touch as I can see the dirt being picked up while it holds at least 15 cups of dirt. This feature helps me a lot in my pet shop. I own a pet shop and it has a lot of hair and dust from the old vacuum. I always had to dump the garbage many times a day which is so annoying. Now I can clean my pet shop in half the time. Also, being able to lift it off separately to empty the pod is a great feature. It has a light which makes it easy to see everything you’re picking up, even the small dust, like sand or baking soda. One of the favorite parts which made me decide to buy a shark lift away vacuum cleaner is it has washable filters which is a big money saver. I don't ever have to worry about replacing the filter with good cleaning practices. Because the Shark navigator lift-away vacuum makes me start to enjoy cleaning, so I would highly recommend people should try this vacuum cause it suits any busy lifestyle as it really does a fabulous job.

“Now cleaning becomes fun” - Susan (25 years old - cashier)

I received this shark navigator lift away vacuum cleaner last week and it's so easy to assemble all the parts together. After using it for a week I have found out there are no tools that are not needed. It comes with a long cord and 3 attachments, one for floors, one for stairs of upholstery, and a crevice wand which is absolutely suitable for my apartment. I always feel uncomfortable with all these new technologies cause I found they always come with a long introduction that is hard for me to understand. However, a shark lift away vacuum cleaner makes everything much more simple. The introduction comes with pictures which make it easy to identify all the functions. Now cleaning the house has become really fun for me. The Shark navigator lift-away has a brushroll shutoff which allows me to instantly switch from deep carpet cleaning to gentle bare floor easily. It also can stand up quite well on its own which is great because I don’t have to use too much force while cleaning my apartment and I can put it in the corner in my house. I tried it and feel the happiest ever so you should buy and experience it on your own. And you can get new knowlegde about this in Shark Navigator Lift-Away vacuum reviews.
« Letzte Änderung: 22 Januar 2024, 03:22:23 von sigourneyanderson »